Tel Aviv University offers a wide variety of Master’s degree curricula dealing with environmental studies through the faculties of Life Sciences, Humanities, Engineering and Law, in cooperation with the Porter School of the Environment and Earth Sciences Studies
Porter School of the Environment and Earth Sciences Studies
- Interdisciplinary program for a research master’s degree in environmental studies (M.Sc.).
- Interdisciplinary program for an academic master’s degree in environmental studies (M.A.)
- Doctoral degree program in environmental studies.
- M.Sc. in Plant Sciences with an emphasis on food safety and security.
Exact Sciences Faculty
- Geography and the human environment
- Master’s degree program in environmental engineering, with an academic track and a research track.
Faculty of Medicine
- Curriculum for a “master’s in occupational health,” through the Environmental and Occupational Health Faculty (in the School of Public Health).
Life Sciences Faculty
- Master’s degree in ecology and environmental quality studies
- Plant sciences